Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ok so I'm finally a blogger!!






I'm so excited to finally join the world of blogging. I have wanted to do it for a long time now but never got around to doing it. I feel blogging is a great way to keep in touch with everyone and since we just had a baby, I thought now is the perfect time to start. Her name is Hadlee Mae Hazen and she is now 3 months old. She was born with a few health concerns but she is getting better and growing so much. I swear she changes every week. I knew I would love being a mother, I just never knew how much I would love this little girl.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY!! I am so happy you have a blog so I can keep updated with my cute little Hadlee Mae. These pictures are adorable. Hope everything is going well with her. Love you guys... Hopefully I'll see ya this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand these pictures! Honestly. She looks just like Trevor. It kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks!!! What about lunch with Dad in the about you part? Hope he doesn't read it.

    ReplyDelete